This page is reserved for gymkhana & ERQ competitors
If you have additional questions that are not listed on this page, please contact usby email.
Visit the Rodeo’s online ticketing system to get your weekend passport, campsite and competitor’s box.
- The weekend passport (or day ticket) is mandatory for all gymkhana and futurity competitors to enter the site.
- Weekend passports for competitors are sold at the same price as the festival passports. However, you will be entitled to a refund following your registration. Your weekend passport is therefore less expensive than the festival passport. Don’t forget to get your money back when you register!
- For ERQ competitors, entry is free for you. However, you must be on the valid lists that will be provided to us to enter our site. The ERQ companion pass will be given on request upon your arrival and will only be valid for the day of your competition. If your companion wishes to have access to the festival all weekend, a discount on the price of the day of your competition will be deducted from the cost of the weekend passport at the door. To have access to the companion pass, you must be on the ERQ list sent beforehand. If your name is not there, you will have to pay for your tickets and no companion pass will be given. No exception will be made.
- In & Out available at $15
- Buy your tickets in advance to get a discount and speed up the process when you arrive.
- Please note that no refunds will be given for tickets purchased in advance.
IMPORTANT: Take note that the people who welcome you to the site are VOLUNTEERS. No lack of respect towards them will be tolerated under penalty of expulsion from the site. They give of their precious time, please treat them with respect. Without them our event would not be possible. Thank you for your usual cooperation!
- Reservation of a campsite does not include access to the site. You must purchase your weekend passport to enter the festival site and have access to the campsite all weekend. If you are registered on the ERQ list and you participate in the Rodeo, you do not have to buy your passes, your admission to the site is free.
- There are 2 lot sizes available: 20 feet X 40 feet or 20 feet X 60 feet. These two choices are available for two nights (Friday and Saturday) or three nights (Thursday, Friday and Saturday).
- No lot number will be allocated to you at the time of your reservation. Since we have to work with limited space, you will be placed when you arrive at the site. If you want to be next to your friends, please show up at the same time as your friends.
- A cleanliness deposit is required when you reserve the campground. If you clean your site properly, your deposit will be returned to you when you leave the campground at the end of the festival.
- Campsites are available on Thursday at 10am; and Friday at 7am. Access to the campground is prohibited between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am every night.
- All those entering the competitor campground on the event grounds must have their weekend passport.
- Following your purchase, you will receive your electronic ticket on your email address. It is very important to print your tickets, no tickets will be sent by mail.
- Please follow the signs in the village and enter directly from Westmount Street.
- You can choose to keep your horses at your campground or rent horse boxes.
- A cleaning deposit will be required at the time of booking. If you clean your stall before leaving, the deposit will be returned to you.
- Please note that, like the campgrounds, you will not be assigned a stall number. Whenever possible, we try to place your horses in stalls close to your campsite.
- Please note that stall and campground rentals do NOT include weekend passports for competitors. You must have your weekend passport to access the campground.
- No refunds will be given. If you are unable to attend, you may give the reservation to another competitor. Please contact us by email to make the name change.
- Please print your electronic tickets sent to your email address OR show your electronic confirmation and present them directly to our ticket office when you arrive on site.